.


10 november 2014

RESIDENCE ______ shades of pastel








The latest issue of Residence is now out in stores, where my inspiration work is featured. The aim was to capture the light and calm shades of pastel, which I find contrast beautifully to the dark fall weather we're facing these days. My absolute favorite products in the picture are the candlesticks by Stenhuggardottern.

Photo and styling / Annaleena Leino Karlsson
Styling assistant / Emmie Bjernvinge
location / Gulled Stockholm 



2 kommentarer:

  1. danke für die tollen bilder und inspirationen!!! einen schönen dienstag wünscht angie aus deutschland

    SvaraRadera
  2. Thanks for posting this blog. My sister is doing some decorating for her new home. She has been wanting to find some inspiration for designs. I think this will be some great sources for her.
    Outdoor Timber Furniture

    SvaraRadera